Experience life at Ridgecrest Village. When you choose an independent apartment or cottage it comes with full access to all the features and amenities of the community including:
- Daily chef-inspired meals
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Fitness equipment
- Art studio
- Beauty salon
- Library & computer lab
- On-site chapel & full-time chaplain
- Volunteer opportunities
- Daily activities & community outings
- Scheduled transportation – local shopping, outings & medical appointments
- Satellite TV & local phone service
- Maintenance of campus and personal apartment
- Includes all utilities (heat, air, electricity, water & sewer)
- 24-hour security
- Lifeline 24-hour emergency button
- Reserved exterior parking space (underground garage available)
- Yes to Pets
About Our Options for Independent Living
There are three different occupancy options for Independent Living at Ridgecrest Village: rental, 80% Return of Capital and our Lifecare program.
- Lease: Ridgecrest Village offers the option to rent from month to month. There is a one-time Community Fee. Monthly fees are based on the square footage and single/double occupancy. Your monthly fee includes utilities and the other amenities that we offer. Rental option is only valid on apartments/cottages that are 800 sq ft. Higher levels of care are at market rate.
- 80% Return of Capital Plan: In addition to the monthly fee, you pay a one-time 80% refundable entrance fee that entitles you to a 10% discount on higher levels of care in Assisted Living and Nursing Care. When you move to a higher level of care, you may draw from your 80% Return of Capital to pay for your expenses or discontinue with the discount and have the money refunded to you. If you choose to receive this 80% in refund, the 10% discount is no longer applicable.
- Lifecare Plan: When you choose the Lifecare Plan in addition to the monthly maintenance fees you will pay a one-time refundable entrance fee that is based on the square footage of the apartment or cottage you choose. This will lock in lower monthly maintenance rates when you need higher levels of care. This helps to eliminate the guesswork: the costs are more predictable in higher levels of care.