Experience life at Ridgecrest Village. When you choose an independent apartment or cottage it comes with full access to all the features and amenities of the community including:
- Daily chef-inspired meals
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Fitness equipment
- Beauty salon
- Library & computer lab
- On-site chapel & full-time chaplain
- Volunteer opportunities
- Daily activities & community outings
- Scheduled transportation – local shopping, select outings & medical appointments
- Satellite TV & local phone service
- Campus maintenance
- Includes all utilities (heat, air, electricity, water & sewer)
- Building and grounds security
- Lifeline 24-hour emergency button
- Reserved exterior parking space (underground garage available)
- Yes to Pets
About Our Options for Independent Living
There are three different occupancy options for Independent Living at Ridgecrest Village: Monthly Lease, 80% Return of Capital and our LifeCare program.
- Lease: Ridgecrest Village offers a month to month lease option with a one-time Community Fee. Monthly fees are based on the square footage and single/double occupancy, includes utilities and other community amenities.
- 80% Return of Capital Plan: In addition to the monthly fee, you pay a one-time 80% refundable entrance fee that entitles you to a 10% discount on higher levels of care in Assisted Living and Nursing Care. When you move to a higher level of care, you may draw from your 80% Return of Capital to pay for your expenses or discontinue with the discount and have the money refunded to you. If you choose to receive this 80% in refund, the 10% discount is no longer applicable.
- LifeCare Plan: When you choose the LifeCare Plan, in addition to the monthly maintenance fees, you pay a one-time entrance fee which is based on the square footage of the apartment or cottage you choose. Your monthly maintenance fee rate follows you regardless of what level of care you ever need. This helps to eliminate guesswork as you can anticipate what your cost would be should you ever need a higher level of care. For example, if you or your spouse needs assisted living or nursing home care, the cost that you are paying for your independent living will be the same at the higher level of care, plus cost of meals; even if one of you remain in your independent living apartment.