Ridgecrest encourages you to remain independent, but in a lifestyle of fulfillment where we’ll take care of most everyday chores while you enjoy being you.
Our goal is to provide the best living accommodations in a home environment. We offer two areas for individuals and couples looking for assisted living services, one of which is for those with memory loss.
Homes tailored to your tastes
At Ridgecrest Village, you can be as active and involved as you like. You spend your time however you wish in apartments and private cottages that include everyday amenities, utilities and maintenance.
- FOR SALE: QC Dining Tour Books! $35/book that has over 150 restaurants in it; almost all coupons are buy one entree get one FREE! A portion of the proceeds benefit the Ridgecrest Foundation! Stop in our arcade and purchase one today! Check or cash accepted!!!!
- Monday, October 14, 2019 – ONLINE STORE OPENS!!!! Visit: https://stores.inksoft.com/ridgecrest/shop/home to order your apparel TODAY! A portion of the proceeds go to Ridgecrest Foundation. Questions or need help ordering contact: Carrie Dreifurst at (563) 388-3431 int. 341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DINE TO DONATE – Happy Joes at 201 West 50th Street in Davenport, IA. Wednesday, January 29, 2020 from 4 to 8 p.m. Mention the Ridgecrest Foundation to your server and 15% of your total is donated back to the Foundation. Invite others!!
- TICKET SALES – QC Storm Hockey. The Ridgecrest Foundation is on the move again. Join us Sunday, February 16 at 1 p.m. at the Taxslayer Center as the QC Storm Hockey team takes on the Fayetteville Marksmen. This is a family fun event. Use the link listed below and a portion of the ticket sales benefit the Ridgecrest Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization. Please invite friends and family to join us and SHARE this event!
CLICK HERE: fevo.me/ridgecrestvillage
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 – Ridgecrest Bowlfest at Leisure Lanes in Davenport, IA. 5 person teams = $100,11:30 a.m. start Time, multiple shifts possible (if enough interest), 50/50 throughout the day, silent auction and raffle items.
For more information on bowling, donate a raffle/silent auction item or SPONSOR a lane today contact: Carrie Dreifurst at (563) 388-3431 int. 341 or email email@example.com. Sponsored in part by 1-800 Water Damage of the Quad Cities.