24-Hour Health Care
Our Crest Health Community offers inpatient rehabilitation, short-term and long-term health care, all in one place. Our in-house team of therapists and nurses create individualized care plans, focusing on the goals and needs of each resident.
Our Long-Term Health Care Services
Crest Health Care Community is committed to offering excellent long-term health care to every patient who steps foot into our community. Our goal is to help each resident maintain an independent, purposeful life. Services available to residents include:
- Case management
- Discharge planning
- Individualized treatment plans
- Infection management
- Medical director
- Medication management
- Post-surgical care
- Social services
- Building and grounds security
- Beauty salon
- Bedside & bathroom call lights
- Certified dietitian
- Daily activities/Life Enrichment Programming
- Flexible visiting hours
- Daily housekeeping
- Landscaped grounds & courtyard
- Pet visits allowed
- Private & semiprivate rooms
- Full-time Chaplain for spiritual care & services
- Satellite TV & local telephone
- Transportation services
Our Rehabilitation Program
Ridgecrest Village has partnered with Select Therapy to provide complete rehab services right here on campus. A skilled team of physical, occupational and speech therapists evaluate the unique needs of each patient and create a custom individual treatment program. Rehabilitation may include the following:
- Physical Therapy: Physical therapy encourages independence and enables functional mobility skills following surgery or chronic health issues. This is accomplished through individual evaluations and treatment plans that address deficits through customized interventions.
- Occupational Therapy: Occupational therapists work with patients to improve their abilities when it comes to activities of daily living. Therapists help patients refine their motor skills, hand and upper extremity function, and bladder and bowel control for incontinence.
- Speech Therapy: Speech and language therapy helps patients improve their communication skills in speaking, problem solving, reading, writing and verbal expression, and resolving problems with swallowing.
The goal of our rehab team is to help residents reach their maximum potential regarding long-term health care and restore the confidence essential to independent living. Our team works with each patient to reach their maximum level of independence.