Oakwood Place Assisted Living is a friendly community, designed around small intimate neighborhoods with strategically placed gathering/sitting areas. This assisted living community offers as much independence as possible, but with a little extra help with daily activities as needed.
Features of Our Assisted Living Community
- Spacious studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments with modern finishes, full baths, convenient kitchenettes, and ample closet space
- Medication assistance with personal meds stored in a locked drawer in each resident’s room.
- Full calendar of lively activities to appeal to varying tastes and interests, including Friday Happy Hour
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping services
- Maintenance-free living
- Full-time Chaplain for spiritual care and services for residents
- Three delicious chef-inspired meals in main dining room
- Gathering room, music room, activity room, theatre, comfortable library, sunny outdoor patios, and other lifestyle amenities
- Health Services staff on-site 24/7