Designed for residents with a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or dementia, Oakwood Gardens is a secure memory care assisted living community that is part of Oakwood Place Assisted Living. Spacious private apartments with full private bathrooms ensure each resident’s privacy and dignity. Our staff works from a personalized care plan for each of our residents that meets their needs where they are today. We encourage families to bring furnishings from home to help residents to feel at ease.
About Our Memory Care Assisted Living Community
The community is built around a central living area. This open-space design encourages social interaction. Residents gather to dine and do activities. Memory care assisted living services can include:
- Assistance with daily living tasks, such as bathing, dressing, eating, etc.
- Medication management
- Escorts to meals and activities
- Stand-by and/or full assistance with bathing and grooming
- Transfer assistance
- Dietary monitoring
- Life-enrichment programming
- Health Services staff on-site 24/7
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping